The key to success lies in just being yourself, in being authentic
I am a young Cuban actress and television hostess. I was born in Havana in the 90s. I have been interested in acting since I was a child. After graduating from the National School of Arts of Cuba (ENA) at the age of 17, I performed my first professional job in the television series “Aquí Estamos”. Ever since, I have been working as an actress in Radio, Movie Films, television shows and in theater with Teatro El Público directed by Carlos Díaz and with Jazz Vilá Projects directed by Jazz Vilá. In the motion picture industry, I worked in films like “Sergio & Serguéi” and “El Acompañante” among others. With the roll of Lisandra, from “El Acompañante”, I won the Latin ACE Awards in New York as the best supporting roll. I also received awards in The Five Continent International Film Festival in Venezuela and in The International Short Films Festival in Torrelavega. Nowadays, I have the honor to work as the hostess in the television reality show “Bailando en Cuba” from RTV Comercial where I have received the affection of the Cuban people.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
- 2018 – WINNER. Best actress in a short film. International Short Film Festival from Torrelavega, Spain. Awarded by the Actors Guild (It Comes from the Heavens).
- 2018 – WINNER. Best Actress in a Short Film. Five Continent Film Festival. Venezuela (It Comes from the Heavens).
- 2017 – WINNER. Best Supporting Actress. Association of Latin Entertainment Critics of New York (El Acompañante).
- 2015 – Nominee. Best Actress. Caricato Awards. Cuba (Playa Leonora).
- 2011 – Special Mention. Cuban Agency of Artistic Representation.
- 2010 – WINNER. Best Actress. “Adolfo Llauradó” Award. Cuba (Aquí estamos).
- 2018- Latin love / Dir. Johan Nijhenhuis (Holland-Cuba)
- 2018- Boxeadora / Dir. Oldren Romero (USA-Cuba)
- 2017- La noche del monstruo / Dir. Renan Braga (Brazil-Cuba)
- 2017- Sergio & Serguei / Dir. Ernesto Daranas (Cuba-USA-España)
- 2016- It Comes from the Heavens Sucedió en el Cielo / Dir. Oldren Romero (USA-Cuba)
- 2015- Bailando con Margot / Dir. Arturo Santana (Venezuela-Cuba)
- 2015- El Acompañante / Dir. Pavel Giroud (Cuba-Francia)
- 2012- Sin Alas / Dir. Ben Chace (USA-Cuba)
- 2012- El hombre de las dificultades / Dir. Luis Alberto Lamata (Venezuela-Cuba)
- 2017- 2018 Bailando en Cuba (Reality Show) / Dir. Manuel Ortega
- 2016- Piña Colada (Television film)
- 2015- U.N.O. (Police television series) / Dir. Alberto Luberta
- 2013- Playa Leonora (Television series) Dir. Armando Toledo
- 2011- Tras La Huella Case: Tu precio (Police television series) / Dir. Willy Franco
- 2010- Dos toques para Roberto (Television film) / Dir. Magda González
- 2009- Aquí estamos (Television Film) / Dir. Rafael Gonzales-Hugo Reyes
- 2008- Tras La Huella Case Cabaret (Police television series) / Dir. Rolando Chiong
- 2007- Sobran los motivos (Television film) /Dir. Marta Recio
- 1998- Dando Vueltas (Childrens television show) / Dir. Magda González
- 2018- 2019 La historia no contada de Bailando en Cuba / Dir. Manuel Ortega
- 2018- Farándula / Dir. Jazz Vilá
- 2015- Eclipse / Dir. Jazz Vilá
- 2015- BRUK, el último Troll / Dir. Jazz Vilá
- 2015- Las Cuñadas / Dir. Jennifer Capraru
- 2014- Rascacielos / Dir. Jazz Vilá
- 2013- Kalhil Madoz / Dir. Anaysy Gregory
- 2012- El Hombre que no estaba / Dir. Anaysy Gregory
- 2011- Noche de Reyes / Dir. Carlos Díaz
- 2010- Tango / Dir. Carlos Díaz
- 2010- Sueño de una noche de Verano / Dir. Carlos Díaz
- 2009- Cabaret Alemán / Dir. Carlos Díaz
- 2009- El Otro Cuarto / Dir. Carlos Díaz
“Being an empowered actress is to have clear responsibility of what to do and say with your career. Discover that the choice to grow is in your hands and in your daily work. It is choosing projects with humility and consequently with your values. Know that the strength is inside you.”
OTHER ARTISTIC WORKS
- 2018 – Host of the First Salsa Festival in Mexico
- 2018 – Host of Gilberto Santa Rosa’s concert in Cuba
- 2017 – Host of the gala “Canto a la Vida” for HIV and Human Rights.
- 2017 – Host of the gala for the 55th Anniversary of the Cuban Institute of Radio and TV
- 2015-2017 – Host of Cabaret Habana Cafe, Hotel Melia Cohiba
- 2012-2016 – Host of Cabaret Tropicana
- 2014 – Host of the Gala “Hair Stage” from Davines
- 2013 – Assistant director from the play “No te Muevas” (“Don’t Move”)
- 2010 – Image of the work “Cecilia” by Golgota
- 2009 – Image of the exhibit ARTEHABANA and Lauros
- 2002-2004 Buenos días personita (Radio show) Radio Ciudad de la Habana
- 1999-2001 Cuenta con nosotros (Radio show) / Radio C.O.C.O.
- Graduated from the National School of Arts of Cuba.
- Workshop, Contemporary Dance / Prof. Isabel Bustos
- Workshop Masks (Chilean Theater Group “La Mancha”
- Workshop of Popular Dance at the Cuban Television Ballet
"Camila Arteche has it all to become the queen of show hosting (...) great diction, even better pronunciation, and gorgeous on stage"
Paquita de Armas
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.